Prepare for a romantic date night in this Valentine’s day with tips from locally-owned, Joe Plumber.
Show Your Plumbing Some Love
Here are some tips from Joe Plumber to show your plumbing some love during the month of romance!
- Make it a routine to look and listen to your plumbing. Day-to-day life can get very hectic—so much so that we often forget to stop and take a breather. Going forward, make a promise to yourself that you’ll keep an eye and ear out for any unusual drips, suspicious noises, rust, and running toilets in your home.
- Fix Minor Issues before they escalate. Minor issues can quickly escalate into major problems. So, rather than procrastinating when something seems to be malfunctioning or simply choosing to ‘deal with it,’ be sure to contact a local plumbing professional as soon as possible. Contact Joe Plumber to address even the most minor hiccups, such as a slow drain or a leaky faucet, when they first occur.
- Treat your garbage disposal with care. Despite popular belief, garbage disposals are not unbreakable. From here on out, make sure to avoid putting these things down the drain: fats or grease, paper towels or rags, and paints or chemicals. Read more on our blog-myjoeplumber.com/avoid-a-drain-disaster/.
- Clear your drains. Clogged drains can really disrupt your day. Rather than using store-bought chemicals or a plunger, which often make the problem worse, turn to local expert Joe Plumber, for a quick-and-easy drain clearing service. Our team is here for your minor and major problems.
- Maintain your plumbing. There’s no denying that we rely on our plumbing each and every day for laundry, cooking, cleaning, and more. So, it’s important to maintain it on a regular basis.