When wrapping your Holiday gifts don’t forget to wrap your plumbing pipes! In addition to wrapping your plumbing pipes, you should also take other steps to avoid a plumbing emergency during the holidays.
- Avoid putting harmful items into the garbage disposal. This includes grease, oil, fats, animal bones, fruit peels, carrots, and other larger scraps of food that could potentially cause problems.
- Have a plunger on hand. Invest in a handy plunger and keep it where guests can easily find it in your bathroom to avoid any embarrassing accidents.
- Watch what you flush in the toilet. Similar to the garbage disposal, you should avoid putting harmful items down the toilet. This includes feminine products, tissues, paper towels, and other large objects.
- Have your water heater inspected by Joe Plumber. The last thing you want to do while hosting is run out of hot water on a chilly day. Learn more about our water heater services and schedule a free inspection.https://myjoeplumber.com/classic-water-heaters/
- Book a Holiday Preparation Package. This new package from Joe Plumber includes inspection of your home faucets, toilets, garbage disposal, and hot water heater. In addition, Joe will wrap your pipes for free! Learn more-https://myjoeplumber.com/freeze-preparations-tips-from-joe-plumber/.
When preparing your home for the Holidays don’t forget to call Joe Plumber, located in The Woodlands, for all those plumbing needs.
Contact Joe today by filling out the form below or by phone at (832) 515-4250 or (281) 323-4730!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]